A “non-surgical facelift” is a method of rejuvenating a face with a combination of office techniques. With the technical advancements that have been accomplished over the past decade, we are capable of restoring a considerable amount of freshness and youthfulness with office-based methods.
A typical recipe for a non-surgical facelift regimen is the following:
- Fill some lines and depressions with a dermal filler such as Restylane® or Juvederm®
- Reduce lines in the upper third of the face caused by overly active muscles with BOTOX® Cosmetic
- Freshen and tighten the skin with a TFX resurfacing treatment
- Restore volume to the face (e.g. cheeks, temples, chin) with an injectable filler
- Lift facial and neck skin with Ultherapy®.
When a combined approach is utilized and periodically repeated, significant improvements can be expected.
Of course, it must be understood that this non-surgical rejuvenation menu doesn’t replace surgery. It is designed for those who are interested in restoring as much youth as possible outside of an operating room. Bearing this in mind, we are often surprised how much that can be achieved in an office setting.
If you would like more information on our non-surgical facelift options, or if you would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Eric Okamoto, please contact Fremont Plastic Surgery today.
*Individual results may vary