At Fremont Plastic Surgery, we are proud to offer some of the most advanced treatment options available for cosmetic enhancement. Among these is Ultherapy®, a device that reverses many of the signs of aging via the magic of ultrasound. It is not as powerful as facelift surgery, but should be considered as a viable alternative for those seeking a more gentle result for skin tightening.
Dr. Eric Okamoto performs Ultherapy® in a convenient office-based environment. This is a technological advance offering many of the following benefits:
- Ultrasonic energy stimulates collagen and elastin growth which leads to results that continue to improve over the course of several months.
- The treatment is fully customized to the patient’s individual needs by addressing specific areas of concern with the appropriate intensity level.
- The ultrasonic energy is delivered deep into the skin’s tissues improving skin elasticity, tone, and texture.
- Generally little to no downtime is experienced.
- The non-invasive technique revitalizes the skin before it shows more severe signs of aging, which can delay the need for invasive procedures in the future.
- Results are natural since the body’s own collagen is enhanced.
- It is one of the few options available to improve the skin damage commonly found in the décolletage area (upper chest).
- Minimal discomfort is felt by most patients with Dr. Okamoto’s methods.
- This is a generally safe procedure with very few risks and complications.
Ultherapy® is an attractive option for four general classes of individuals interested in cosmetic rejuvenation: (1) those showing early signs of aging; (2) those disinterested in surgical options; (3) those who have had prior rejuvenation surgery experiencing minor areas of relapse; (4) those with sun-damaged décolletage
If you want to learn more about the tightening effects from this cosmetic option, we invite you to schedule a consultation with our experienced plastic surgeon, where he can help you determine the most beneficial solution for your aesthetic goals.